The Social Science Behind Cosmetic Dentistry
Within an independent analysis in 2008, it was discovered: When respondents had been questioned, “What exactly would you most want to further improve about your smile?” The most common response was: “Whiter & Brighter Teeth”.
And when questioned, “What sorts of things do you feel make a smile unsightly?” The most common responses were:
- Stained, Discolored, or Yellow Teeth
- Missing Teeth
- Crooked Teeth
- Rotting Teeth & Cavities
- Spaces and Gaps in Teeth
- Dirty Teeth
97% of adult men and women believe an attractive smile makes a person more pleasing to those of the opposite sex. Three-quarters (76%) of adult men and women truly feel an unappealing smile may harm an individual’s chances for job success.
Virtually all Americans (99.7%) feel a smile is a vital social asset.
For better or worse, your looks matter in today’s world.
As outlined in additional research by researchers in and around Irvine, many people take around three seconds judging your appearance just before they begin to form a list of perceptions about your:
- educational level
- work competence
- society rank
- personal ethics
Obviously, your smile is likely your most powerful attribute.
We can change your life with a smile lift! We offer a full range of esthetic dentistry solutions to achieve your ultimate smile goals, including porcelain veneers, porcelain crowns, bridges and porcelain onlays, implants, natural looking bonded filling replacements, gum contouring, and teeth whitening.
How would you like your smile to change?
Enhancing your smile can enhance your entire life. That’s why it’s so important that you are an equal partner in all of the decisions to make sure that we understand your expectations and that you are comfortable with your choices before we start any treatment. We follow a comprehensive approach and adhere to creating treatment options into a plan.
- Restore a beautiful, youthful look to your appearance
- Close up gaps in front teeth
- Repair decayed, chipped, broken or cracked teeth
- Change the shape of your teeth so they’re not crooked or crowded
- Sculpt away extra gum tissue to reveal your full smile
- Bring mismatched teeth into harmony
- Use a porcelain bridge to replace a missing tooth
- Replace old metal fillings, crowns and bridges
- Change how teeth come together to address malocclusion
- Perform smile whitening in our office for the most dramatic results
Call for a smile consultation at (949) 786-8234 or request an appointment.
Porcelain Bridges • Sleep Apnea • Bonding • Instant Orthodontic Procedure (IOP) • Dental Implants • Full and Partial Dentures
Tooth Colored Fillings • Amalgam Free Dental Care • VELscope Cancer Detection